With the advent of smartphones and cameras, every individual is no less than a professional photographer. However, human mistakes like accidentally deleting videos or photos from your computer can put you in serious trouble.
Are you one of those who are looking for a way to recover deleted videos and photos? Worry not, this article will help you know how to recover deleted videos and photos from your computer or other storage devices easily.
Common Scenarios that lead to photo and video loss
Before we move on to process to recover video files, let us see some of the most common scenarios that lead to deletion of photos and videos:
• Accidentally deleting photos from your computer
• Interruptions while transferring files from one storage device to other
• Virus infection to the computer can corrupt your device and make your data inaccessible
• Trying to convert video file formats using unreliable conversion tools can also result in data loss
• Power failure while working on your important files will also result in loss of data
Now that you have read some of the most common scenarios that lead to loss of photos and videos. Move on t0 the next section of the article to know how to recover deleted photos and videos from your computer.
Is it possible to recover deleted videos and photos?
What happens when you accidentally delete or lose photos or videos from your computer?
The lost or deleted videos and photos from your computer are not completely erased instead of the storage space where they reside will be marked as ready to be overwritten.
Hence it is strictly recommended to stop using the storage device to increase the chances of recovering deleted videos and photos.
Recover Deleted Photos and Videos using File history backup
File history is an important feature in Windows that allows you to have a backup of the files and folders on to the external device or to the network. If you have enabled the File history backup, you can try to recover deleted photos and videos easily. Follow the below mentioned steps to restore deleted videos and photos using file history backup:
• Type File History in the Windows search box and select Restore your files with File History
• Click on History button to find all the backed-up files and folders
• Choose the deleted file or folder corresponding to the date and click on Restore.
Forgot to enable file history backup on your computer? Wondering how to recover deleted videos and photos? Worry not read the next section to recover videos and photos easily.
How to recover deleted videos and photos?
The first thing you need to consider before you proceed with the process of deleted video and photo recovery is to recover photos from recycle bin. If you have shift+deleted photos and videos from your computer, then the only way to recover deleted videos from your computer is to make use of a professional photo recovery software.
Remo photo recovery software is the most recommended tool across both Windows and Mac operating systems. The built-in robust scan engine of the tool rigorously scans every nook and corner of the hard drive to restore deleted or lost photos and videos. The easy to use interface of the software is well known for making the complex process of deleted photo recovery into a simple task even for a novice user.
Simple steps to recover deleted videos and photos using Remo Recover
Download and Install Remo Recover on your computer and follow the below mentioned steps to recover deleted videos and photos from your computer:
• Launch the software, click on Recover Photos, select the drive from which you want to recover photos and videos and click on Scan
• After completion of the scanning process, the tool will list the recovered data in File type view and Data view
• Preview the recovered photos and videos to check the success rate of recovery
• Finally, if you are satisfied with the results, activate the software and save the recovered deleted photos and videos on to the desired location
Exclusive Features of Remo Photo recovery software
• Ensures quick recovery of deleted photos and videos easily
• Designed to recover more than 300 file types like audio, video, photo documents, etc.
• Works seamlessly different storage devices like a hard drive, SSD, pen drives and SD cards to recover lost or deleted photos
• Easily recovers videos shot on cameras of popular brands like Nikon Canon etc.
• Facilitates a preview of the recovered photos and videos for its users
• Available across all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips to avoid data loss future
It is always rewarding to follow certain guidelines that will guide you to hit the wall called data loss. Follow the below mentioned tips to avoid photo and video loss in future:
• Take regular backup of photos and videos on your computer
• Make sure the computer is protected with reliable antivirus software to avoid losing pictures due to malware infection
• Be it a hard drive, pen drive or SD card make a habit of taking regular backup
• Protect the computer you use against power surges. Have a backup power supply to avoid the need to recover photos from computer
• In case you have lost or deleted photos and videos, make use of a Remo Photo recovery tool
The road to recovery of deleted videos and photos looks impossible without proper guidance. However, in a reality it is simple and a do it yourself task which a novice user can do it easily.
This article deals with helping those users who have lost or deleted videos and photos using an efficient and effective method.
Remo Photo Recovery tool is the most recommended and most importantly a completely automated method to recover deleted videos and Photos from your computer.
Do let us know your thoughts on this article in the comments section below and do share the article with your friends on social media to help others recover deleted photos.