Right from the time the first casino launched in 1994, the biggest draw has been the games portfolio. These sites used to employ software from a single provider to offer an exciting palette of games for their players. Now, players are able to access a massive portfolio of games from multiple providers in one place.
This has been made possible by the emergence of white label software providers. Let’s examine exactly what white label software is and how a company attains this status.
What is a White Label Software Platform?
A white label software provider offers a niche product that takes the entire experience of online gaming to a whole new level: a platform that showcases the best games from multiple providers.
The platform approach revolutionizes the entire concept of gambling software and the game portfolio that online sites offer – now you get sites that run on software from multiple providers, offering a game portfolio that could literally have thousands of games. Basically, white-label solutions allow you to easily integrate games from different game studios on a single platform.
The white-label platform is a win-win for all parties involved:
- For the platform provider, it means a sizable collection of reputed operators who enter into business with them to use the platform.
- For the operators, it is a definite godsend that ensures a spike in the number of players signing up – the big game portfolio that consists of the best games from top-tier providers is an instant draw for every fan.
- For the players, the obvious incentive is the huge platform of games. And, even better: a big portfolio of games from all the leading software vendors in the industry.
Top White Label Casino Software Platforms
There are quite a few white label software platforms. The following are the 3 most popular platforms in the industry:
- White Hat Gaming
White Hat Gaming
White Hat Gaming is one of the most popular white-label software platforms in the industry. This is a state-of-the-art white-label platform that has onboard most of the reputed software vendors in the industry.
The proprietary product of this platform provider includes the following:
- Player Account Management (PAM)
- Centralized back-office functionality
- Fraud detection and fraud prevention tools
- Digital wallet
- Content Management System
- CRM integration
This provider operates with a license from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). It has most of the well-known online software vendors on its platform, including the likes of:
- BetSoft Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
The services it offers include:
- Customer service
- Customer retention
- Compliance and regulatory
Another popular software platform today is the SoftSwiss platform. The white-label platform is one of a number of exciting products and services from SoftSwiss. This platform provides a massive cache of over 9000 games from a whopping 50+ providers including the likes of:
- Evolution Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- BetSoft Gaming
- Elk Studios
- Play ‘N Go
Softswiss offers the best of the best
The statistics give you an idea of how popular SoftSwiss is in the industry:
- 900+ games from more than 50 providers
- More than 70 integration partners
- 42 platforms launched in the past 3 years
- 600+ minimum wagers processed each month
The platform offers an integrated bouquet of services that include:
- Game management
- Payment management
- Advanced player segmentation
- CMS system
- Anti-fraud system
- Access rights and roles
- Multi-currency support
- Reporting engine
- E-mail marketing tools
- Player and KYC management
- Tournaments and lotteries
- Comp points and player status
- Flexible bonus system
Nektan is another popular software provider that launched in 2014. The parent company, Nektan Plc, is listed on the alternative market of the London Stock Exchange and is headquartered in Gibraltar, with offices in the UK, USA, and India. It offers white label and B2B gaming software and services to operators worldwide, primarily in Europe, Asia, and the USA.
The white-label software platform from Nektan has software from close to 50 reputed vendors including the likes of:
- Blueprint Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Merkur Gaming
- NextGen Gaming
- NYX Gaming Group
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
The different features that the white-label software platform comes with include:
- Premium gaming content in the form of 600+ games
- The mobile-friendly solution that guarantees a responsive interface
- Content management system
- Multi-lingual 24×7 customer support
- Guarantee of fast and efficient market entry
- Real-time reporting and business intelligence
- VIP management and support
- Compliance and responsible gaming
- Excellent payment support excellent anti-fraud and security measures
Other offerings from Nektan include:
- Gaming platform and content developed on the proprietary B2B platform, E-Lite
- Interactive remote gaming servicer (RGS) to help independent studios do the following:
- Content certified by reputed agencies
- Integrate content on the proprietary platform
- Distribute cutting edge content to operators
- In-venue gaming services
Why a White Label Casino Platform Works for Operators?
Setting up such platform has always been a long-drawn and expensive process: long drawn because of the time it takes for the design and launch of the entire set, and that is not all; you need multiple teams of professionals from different streams – designers, visualizers, software developers, animators and illustrators and more – to set it up.
Putting together a full-scale team to launch a new site involves cost, at the end of the day. Additional costs are involved when it comes to critical components like licensing – licensing from reputed authorities is an expensive affair. There are other costs involved as well, for instance in acquiring certification for fair gaming and security from reputed organizations like eCOGRA, TST, GLI, and others.
A white label platform takes away all those headaches and hiccups. You basically acquire the services of the white label platform provider and they set up everything for you by offering you turn-key software that is preloaded with the whole works:
- Software from the best providers on one platform
- Massive portfolio of the best games in the industry
- Excellent payment support
- Customer support in multiple languages
- Licensing from reputed authorities
- Certification for fair gaming and security from industry-leading agencies
And the biggest differentiators, the clinchers in fact for many, are the significantly low cost that all of these exciting features are packaged in and the rapid turnaround time for launch!
Read More: How To Build A Kick-Ass Online Slot Machine?