Effective yet time-consuming manual QA and code-based automation have always brought the highest product quality possible. But such an approach doesn’t fit the fast and ever-changing IT market. The optimistic route is to transform QA testing by combining manual and codeless automation technology.
Codeless Automation Testing And How It Works
Why Codeless Test Automation
- No automation setup time is required: Scripting needs more effort and time, with codeless testing individuals could automate test cases quickly.
- Low maintenance: Automating tests by following best practices with visual UI workflow makes it easy to maintain and scale.
- Not dependent on a specific language: Codeless testing is independent of a specific
- as users would need to interact with the GUI or in plain English.
- Ease of use: Teams spend less effort as codeless testing tools include CI/CD, test coverage and hence improve the level of software QA. QA engineers can regulate even the most complex test scripts with these kinds of tools. You can also couple it with other modes likefor a holistic testing process.