As technology progresses every day, society continues to get rid of the original methods of dealing with things. From managing a corporate empire to the world of entertainment, methods are changing in every walk of life.
In the world of entertainment, there has been one thing common among every genre: DVDs. With the world progressing and more and more things becoming internet trending, DVDs are going obsolete.
Many people, especially from the 80s and 90s, have huge collections of DVDs. These DVDs don’t just hold games, movies, or musicals, but also precious memories and moments in people’s lives. As DVD players or CD-ROMs go out of fashion, more and more people are looking to back up DVD of their entertainment bundles and precious memories.
As opposed to 15 years ago, digitizing your DVD is as easy as anything else in the age of computers. Many free and paid software out there that can convert and store this data with just a click. We will provide you with a step-by-step tutorial on using the best digitizing software available on the internet.
Winx DVD Ripper is one of the best available software on the market for DVD to MP4 conversion. It comes with a long list of pros that don’t even compare to the software. Not only is it free, but it is also incredibly user-friendly. It is feasible for both the older and the younger generation. It comes with all the benefits of the paid software. The list doesn’t end there. Winx is compatible with not only the general versions of Windows and macOS, but it also supports almost every DVD format.
Whether it’s a regular store-bought DVD, a homemade recording, or even a damaged record, Winx is equipped with dealing with all these formats. Further, the software also offers more than one output format. It creates output in the most general MP4 format and other more technical formats such as AVI, MP3, MPEG, WMV, MOV, etc. This utility also makes it a good converting software for the people who work with technical software such as adobe, final cut, DaVinci, etc.
How to install and use the software
- Start with clicking on the provided link for Winx DVD Ripper. Select your choice of version (Windows/Mac) and download the setup file on your computer.
- Go through the process of setup, which is explained step by step in the setup.
Once the software is installed, you can follow the steps to digitize your DVDs.
- Put your DVD into the drive of your computer and click the DVD Disc button at the top right corner of WinX DVD Ripper. In the pop-up window, select the source DVD and leave the disc file system type at default. Click OK.
- Choose the output format of your liking (the most supportive format is MP4). Click OK
- A pop-up window will appear asking for permissions.
- Click RUN., the process of digitizing the DVD will be begun. (it might take some time, depending on the size of the file.
Once the file is done converting, the software will ask you to choose your storage location. You can either save it on your computer or save it on a cloud server of your choice. Many servers provide you with free storage on your email address, such as; Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, iCloud, etc.
By following this process, you can easily digitize all your DVD recordings with just a few clicks! The digitizing process of a DVD has been made so much easier therefore it is very convenient to salvage all those DVD Collections and precious memories and recordings, or even watch DVD on phones.