In recent years, the increased use of digital media by customers has changed the way companies market their brands. Digital media has the main role in website branding and customer service.
Forbes study says, 55% of consumers would pay more for better brand experience and 70% of customers make buying experiences based on the way they are treated.
Tools for improving website engagement
Many businesses do not make online customer engagement a priority and one main reason might be lackluster websites that don’t engage customers. Fortunately, there are many customer engagement tools for your website. Let us discuss some of the best website tools for improving customer engagement.
1. REVE Chat – live chat platform
REVE Chat is a multi-channel cloud-based live chat software that delivers immediate support to your visitors and customers across the website, mobile and messaging apps to deliver superior customer service and boosts sales conversions.
REVE Chat allows you to engage your customers 24×7 with AI chatbots. Chatbots helps to convert your prospects into qualified leads automatically and transfer them to your sales team for further help.
- Live engagement tools – Deliver personalized experience to your visitors and customers with real-time collaboration tools such as co-browsing and video chat.
- Omni channel live chat platform – Provide multi-channel customer support on popular messaging apps under one platform
- AI Chatbots – Deliver AI-powered personalize customer experience with AI chatbots for websites.
- Chat API & SDK – Developer API & Mobile SDK helps to add in-app messaging, voice and video support inside your web or mobile apps instantly.
Pricing: Starts from $15 per agent / month
2. VWO (Visual Website Optimizer) – A/B website testing tool
VWO is a well known A/B testing solution comprising all the basic A/B testing tools. It is enriched with premium testing-related functionalities like heatmaps and visitor surveying.
VMO comprises of an intelligent interface for newbie coupled with a great test design wizard to facilitate and aid you with basic and advanced processes. The useful idea factory function allows you to maximize your creativity to create better test ideas depending on your preferences
- Email campaign builder – VMO’s campaign builder makes the campaign set up process incredibly faster.
- In-built heatmap tool – The default heatmap tool that tracks visitors click behavior and browsing habits.
- Easy integration – VWO easily integrates with popular analytics, content management systems, phone systems, and shopping carts.
Pricing: Growth plan starts from $349 / month
3. Hotjar – insights
Hotjar is a powerful tool that reveals the online behavior and voice of your users. By merging analysis and feedback tools, Hotjar can give you a better picture of how to improve your website’s user experience and conversion rates.
The analysis tools allow you to measure and observe user behavior, see what users do, while the feedback tools allow you to hear what your users have to say, the voice of the user.
- Heatmaps – Allows you to understand what users want and do on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior.
- Visitor recordings – Helps you to identify usability issues through the recordings of real visitor behavior on your website.
- Conversion funnels – Helps you to know where are your visitors dropping off and find opportunities for improvement.
Pricing: Plus plan starts from $29 / month
4. Optinmonster – popup
Optinmonster is the best solution for lead generation and marketing automation that allows users to create and A/B test a range of opt-in forms. It also helps in creating visually effective and cost efficient ad campaigns with which you can target your website visitors and customers.
Optionmonster offers thousands of customizable templates. With this tool, you can identify your visitors’ behavior and use smart triggers to always display the right campaign to the right person at the right time.
- Geo-location targeting – Helps to personalize campaigns considering the location of the visitor and improve conversions.
- Exit-intent technology – Identifies the mouse behavior of the user and displays a targeted message to them as they are leaving.
- Two-step opt-ins – Helps you to convert any link or image into an opt-in form and increase conversions.
Pricing: Basic plans start from $9 / month
5. Survicate – website survey software
Survicate is a tool that helps businesses to identify customer trend, behavior, and more with its website widgets, which act as survey tools that help users administer short surveys and gather consumer feedback about the website, its products, and services.
- Website feedback surveys – These surveys are the fastest way to collect website feedback and visitor insights.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) – Measure customer satisfaction easily via NPS in your apps or email.
- Feedback hub – Collect feedback from chats, reviews, conversations, and many more ways.
Pricing: Starter plan starts from $199 / month
6. OneAll – user authentication tool
OneAll is a popular social login solution to identify authentic users. It enables users to sign into their accounts on your website or mobile app from 30+ social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. It offers short and simple registration processes for new users and forgotten usernames and passwords for existing users.
The social log in’s features help users to connect their social profiles to their account on your site, to acquire demographic data such as age and gender, as well as pre-validated email addresses.
- Social network integration – It helps to reduce the in-house development time and cut off maintenance costs.
- User engagement solutions – With LoudVoice comments platform, drive continuous user engagement.
- Customer identity and access management – Easily implement an end to end login and registration system across your web properties.
Pricing: Basic plan starts from $8 / month.
7. Hello Bar – lead capture
Hello Bar is a website solution that allows you to design messages for your visitors. It offers various tools and features that ensure the right timing of messages you want your visitors to see.
The tool authorizes you to create an independent, non-scrolling bar at the top of any webpage on your site. It offers very simple usability. You just have to need to enter your website domain and log in with your Google account.
- Allows to extract subscriber data
- Promotes your content across social media sites
- Push Notifications for users at any time, even when they are not in the app or using their device.
- Page takeovers to cover the whole screen
- Sliders allow landing pages to appear by sliding onto the screen from the side.
Pricing: Elite plan starts from $99 / month.
By using one or more tools mentioned above, you will be able to enhance engagement for your website and make visiting your website a better overall experience for your customers.