In this digital era, it becomes vital to have a strong social media presence. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional videographer or an occasional vlogger, good video editing software is the need of the hour. A great video editor brings life to your videos and makes them more appealing to your viewers.
If you start to search for the best video editing software, you may be in a fix due to a large number of options available. So, to resolve your confusion, here is the list of the best video editing software programs for both the pro-level and the beginner.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC:
To start with the best, Adobe Premiere Pro justifies the word Pro from its name. This software is suitable for a beginner for its easy user-interface and professionals for stocked-up products.
For beginners, the easy layout of the software will help them to navigate and edit the videos. The Adobe software divides your PC’s screen into different tabs called “workspace.” For kick-starting your editing journey, go through the learning tutorials for easy understanding.
- For those who have previously used the software, the CC version comes with special features like the Lumetri Color Panel. This new feature has color correction and grading correction, making your videos more cinematic.
- Adobe stock music will let you choose music from your favorite genres and moods. And you can preview the music beforehand without the final input.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC has other features, including ProRes RAW now supported by Apple, and Premiere Pro productions.
- All in all, Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a complete package for video editing.
- Free trial for seven days.
This is one of the best and easy to use the software in the market. InVideo is considered to be the favorite for small businesses to engage a large number of audiences.
- The built-in templates available for different work purposes is a catch which many software don’t provide. Also, the user-friendly drag and drop technique makes the editing a cakewalk.
- Another superior feature is the stock library of this software, which provides a wide range of photos, videos, and music to add in video. The effortless trimming and editing options will add to cherry to the top.
- Customer service is also very prompt and is one of the best and fast, among many other software.
So, if you are looking for software that makes your social media more engaging and attractive, this will be the top choice. From effortless video editing to preloaded templates for video collage making, the editing is super easy and fun.
Corel VideoStudio Ultimate:
The motion tracking in video editing was initially started with this software. Corel VideoStudio was already stocked with many advanced features; this 2020 edition adds some more feathers to its cap.
- This app’s advanced AI feature is “Fast flick,” which is a separate inside application that helps and compiles photos automatically and presents it in a reels format. Upgraded color grading techniques and modified blending properties are helpful for better masking and overlaying to your videos.
- Painting Creator is an added feature in the new edition. This feature enables the creator to draw or write in the video.
- Tone Curve and HSL tools are also available for users for seamless editing and making your videos surreal.
- Free trial for 30 days.
Unlike many apps, this app is available on Windows, iOS, and Android. The interface is a no-brainer. The app supports video editing up to 4K quality.
Also, there is a robust amount of updated editing features. Now creators can choose different modes like Storyboard Mode, Slideshow Creator, and full mode.
- Another time-saver option available with this software is the ability to drag effects and title directly, aligning those to the video.
- For a subscribed creator, access to CyberLink’s plug-in options is also enabled. This gives extra features like AI featured editing options. The Magic Movie Wizard features are still available. This feature makes your video impressive and effortless with few clicks.
- With regular updates, this software is best for beginners and even some pro-level video editors.
- The subscription is $19.99 per month.
If you are an Apple user, Apple iMovie should be your go-to video editing app. It is best for beginners for easy to go navigation and editing options. Apple iMovie is available on both MacBook Air and MacBook Pro.
- This software comes with various templates that will help you create a powerful and attractive video with only a few clicks.
- Animations and transition effects will give your video a professional look and perfect for social media engagement like Youtube and Instagram.
- The updated version now supports upto 4K video quality and 60 frames per second video clippings.
- This software might not provide advanced level editing options like Adobe Premiere. But if you are looking for a crisp and hassle-free video editing software, iMovie will help you make your videos extra flaring.
- iMovie is free for Apple users.
The main catch of this video editing software is its monthly subscription rate. With all the pro-level editing options, the monthly subscription is very cheap compared to the same level counterparts.
- From clip trimming, exposure and color controls, and interactive organizations, VSDC Pro has all of the features. VSDC now lets you edit 4K resolution videos, 360 VR content, and HEVC videos
- Adding an audio effect to your video or texts inside the video, VSDC is enabled with all features. VSDC’s 360-degree is an impressive feature. Videos can now be converted from 360 to 2D format.
- The updated features did add many polished features and options for editors to choose from.
- US Street Price is $20.00.
Video making is incomplete unless your video is polished enough to be shared. A good video editor can work wonders in giving your video a professional touch. Choose the best editing software suited to your needs like a video collage maker such as InVideo and enjoy an impressive result.
Also Read: Check Out The Best Video Editing Tools!